Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden

18829211   After my last book,  I needed something a little lighter while I was still mulling over Deya's life from A Woman is No Man.   I will often go to YA or a romance like this one to sort of lighten things up - cleanse the literal palate if you will.

I really enjoy Jessica Sorensen's writing. although this one wasn't a particular favorite.  This is the story of two very troubled people who have both gone through very traumatic experiences in their young lives, and how the work at being together.   It wasn't quite was I was looking for, but I enjoyed it enough to finish.

For anyone that likes this sort of book, I would recommend The Secret of Ella and Micha instead.   I only gave this one 3 stars.  Enjoyable but not remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment