Friday, March 27, 2020

Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner

Right Behind You (FBI Profiler Book 7)   This one was recommended by my work/ book friend.  We share recommendations and I always love seeing her smiling face  I certainly miss her during this time away from work.  Thankfully though,  I did have this wonderful book she recommended to keep me company.

If you love books with strong female characters, this book is for you.  This book is about Sharlah and her older brother, Telly.   Sharlah and Telly come from a very messed up family.  This story tells about what happens after some tragic events separate them. 

Sharlah is spunky and smart.  Plus, she has a dog - Luka - who is my favorite character.   This book is full of plot twists and turns.  It definitely keeps you guessing.  And, for those of you who are worried - nothing happens to the dog. 

I gave it 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment