Friday, March 27, 2020

Happenstance by Jamie McGuire

Happenstance: A Novella Series   I picked this book up because it was free on Kindle unlimited and because I enjoyed All the Little Lights by the same author.  I thought I would give this one a try.

It was frivolous but entertaining.  It is the story of three Erins - Alderman, Sonny and Easter.  They were all born on the same day and friends, until the 6th grade, when things went awry as they so often do in 6th grade.  Now Easter is a pariah, tortured by the other two and just trying to keep her head down until she leaves her small one horse town for college.

Enter Weston.  The boy she has had feelings for forever.   And also Alderman's boyfriend.  How complicated can things get?  Well,  you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

I gave this one three stars  I doubt I will continue on with the story, it's simply a little too far fetched.

No comments:

Post a Comment