Monday, March 16, 2020

All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace

All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth Duology Book 1)  So I picked this one up in my Book of the Month box.   I mean - look at that cover!  It's stunning, right?  Magic?  Pirate ships?  Mermaids?  Sign me up! 

This book is the story of Amora, a princess destined to rule, but proving herself turns out to be more difficult than she thought.   When her magical demonstration goes awry,  she finds herself in league with a pirate and that is just the beginning of her adventures.

This book had a bit of a slow start, but the descriptions of places were just amazing.  I definitely want to visit the islands of Amora's kingdom.  The character development was solid and I really like some of the twists along the way - some foreseeable, others not as much.

This book is part of a duology.  The second part will be coming out in February of next year.  I have already pre-ordered.   I want to hear how Amora and Bastian's story ends.  I gave this one three stars, which sounds like just an ok rating, but really it was a very solid three - almost a four.  ( I don't give 4's and 5's lightly)   I would definitely recommend this to any fantasy reader, especially if they like  wonderful world building, pirates and mermaids.

Book two of #coronacation done.

No comments:

Post a Comment