Monday, March 30, 2015

Flights of Fantasy Update

Image result for fantasy pics


My goal for this challenge is 50 books.  This month I added The Darkest Part of the Forest, The Goddess Test and Prophecy book one of the Dragon King Chronicles to my completed pile.  13 out of 50 books completed - not too shabby.  I think I will make my goal for this challenge.

I am looking forward to several new releases that will go into this category - most notably The Wicked Will Rise book 2 in the Dorothy Must Die series by Danielle Page.  This book comes out tomorrow. i also have Seraphina en route from Better World books for this month and I have been waiting for some time to read that one.

It goes without saying that not all books, and not all fantasy books are created equal.  My favorites of this genre this year thus far would definitely be Golden Son by Daniel Brown and The Darkest Part of the Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment