Saturday, January 17, 2015

Never, Never by Colleen Hoover

Last year, a friend recommended Colleen Hoover's Hopeless.  It was amazing.  When I saw that she had released another book,  I picked it up immediately.  I was looking for a book set in high school and this book fit the bill perfectly.   This is the story of Charlie and Silas - two high school students who develop amnesia at the same time.   It isn't clear what happened to cause the amnesia, something traumatic.  This story is how they have to work to find out who they are and what happens to them.

I didn't enjoy it as much as Hopeless because the story was much shorter and didn't feel complete.... (probably because it isn't.... part two comes out in May).   It does have a very interesting plot line and some great character development.  I will definitely read part two to see what happened to Charlie and Silas and where they go from here....  4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment