Sunday, January 8, 2017

Fang by James Patterson

Fang by James Patterson   I started to read the Maximum Ride novels when I was younger.  I really enjoyed reading about Max and her flock, but I never finished the series.  My youngest reminded me of it when she came home to tell me about this "awesome" book she had been reading. 

So, I decided that I would pick it up and finish the series.   I chose this one also for a book with a strong female lead because I think that anyone who has read this series can agree that Max is that, and even though the title of the book suggests it's about Max's male counterpart, it also does a fantastic job showcasing what an excellent leader Max is.

It was a quick read and fun.  Two more to go - Angel and Nevermore.  I gave this one four stars.  I love James Patterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment