Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern

This book was originally titled Where Rainbow's End but the name was changed for the movie tie in of the book.....
I still prefer this cover, though.  If you haven't read Cecelia Ahern, what are you waiting for???  She is best known for her book P.S. I Love You - guaranteed to make you cry unless you are completely heartless.  At any rate, she is an Irish writer and like so many before her, she has the true and rare gift of being a real story teller.   I have read three of her books now and loved them all.  I will probably read everything she has ever written, I love her so much.

This one is no different.  This is the story of Rosie and Alex.... best friends since childhood.   Always there for each other, their friendship growing into something much more profound.  Life takes unexpected twists and turns and Rosie and Alex.... while they are always one step away, they just can't seem to get it right.  

It reminds us all that what is meant to be TRULY will find a way.  I would give it more than 5 stars if I could.  It may be cliche but it is still such wonderful writing, such a fabulous story.... perfect for Valentines day.  I'm so glad I read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment