Friday, November 6, 2015

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

   In the beginning part of 2014,  a friend introduced me to this wonderful author.  She recommended a book called Hopeless, which I absolutely adored.  I loved it so much that I added the author to my list of authors I always read.   That helped me find Never, Never which is a completely different kind of story - but engrossing, compelling and everything I have come to expect from Colleen Hoover.

Yesterday I was scrolling through my facebook feed when I found a post about a movie being made out of this book .... Ugly Love.   It also contained this yumilicious picture....
Nick Bateman  I was intrigued so I decided to check it out.  I'm so glad I did.  This book is a gem.  It's a quick, engaging love story that is so much more than a love story.   Miles is an airline captain with a devastating past.  Tate is a nurse who just moved in across the hall.  They agree to a unconventional relationship - red, hot,, steamy sex with no emotional strings attached.  Needless to say, this does't work long for either of them.

It's a fantastic read, especially if you like steamy.   Colleen Hoover never disappoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment