Saturday, January 11, 2020

Night Witch by S.J. McCormick

Night Witch     I was actually really looking forward to this book.  I had only recently heard that story of the very real group of Russian female pilots who bravely bombed Germans cities who were called the Night Witches. 

I think what I was looking for was a real non-fiction book not this YA historical fiction telling.  It was a good story but somewhat disappointing.  Perhaps just because I was outside the target audience.  At any rate, in encouraged me to learn more on the topic and since, I have found several non-fiction books that I will be reading.  Really looking forward to learning more about these fabulous women.

Not much to say about this one.  It was a 3 out of 5 - a good story but just not much to write home about.

No comments:

Post a Comment