Saturday, January 11, 2020

My Wish for Us by Tillie Cole

A Wish For Us   I have to start by saying that I read another book by this author called "A Thousand Boy Kisses".  I loved it so much that I picked this one up without knowing anything else about it.

     Tillie Cole definitely has a style and this book is very representative of that style.  This is the story of a troubled but extremely gifted musician, Cromwell Dean.  He is hiding from his pain, his loss and most of all his music when he meets Bonnie at college.  She is also a gifted musician and lyricist. They get assigned to work together in composition class.  Will Bonnie be able to help Cromwell work through his past and find the genius in his music again?

Even though some of this book was predictable, it still had some unforeseen twists and turns, with ALL the feels.  I gave it 4 out of 5 stars and found it to be very entertaining.  I will definitely be keeping an eye out for any future books by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment