Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Bit of Tickle for the Mind by Melinda McIntosh Reading Challenge Task #5

 I read this for my Facebook group's reading challenge - like the PopSugar Challenge - but larger and more comprehensive.   I could have put this book a couple places:   A book with a yellow cover, a book I got for free or a book of poetry but I ultimately chose to put it here because I really don't read that much poetry.  I used to,  I even wrote a bit, some which was published but then I grew out of my teenage angst.  This book made me want to go back.

It's not a large book and the poems range over many different topics.  I would read one or two a day, think about them and move one.  Some of them really spoke to me so strongly, others not so much, but they were all beautifully written.I really enjoyed reading it and I think I will read more poetry going into the future.   I gave this one 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment