Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Color of Water in July by Nora Carroll

   I added this book to my TBR list because I read a work up when it came out.  I had been waiting for it's release and then, low and behold, it becomes available on Kindle Unlimited.

This book is a stunner.  It's a beautifully written story about a time and type of life long past but also about the mistakes that can haunt us.   I loved the setting - Northern Michigan - on a lake with a beautiful lake house.  Journey's End, the house, is both a character and a representation of the things that we want in life and what we are willing to do to get them.

This was the PERFECT end of summer book.  I am looking forward to future books by this author.  5 out of 5 stars for all those plot twists that I never saw coming..... I loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment