Sunday, September 6, 2015

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

   Just when I thought I couldn't love this series any more than I already do, this book comes out and completely blows me away.  All the characters live up to the full potential and once again, new characters are added, and others are revisited.

I loved Lysanra and the character development that Maas does to explain her backstory and establish her friendship with Aelin.  I think that Aelin needed some more females in her life.  Manon and Abraxus continue to be favorite characters and the additional development of  Asterion.  

This series just continues to grow.  I'd love to say that I was disappointed that the story isn't over, but I'm not.  I can't wait to see what else Maas has in store.  In the meantime, the characters I've grown to love are in a good place while we wait. 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment