Sunday, July 12, 2015

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Me Before You  I waited a long time to read this one primarily because of all the hype.  Usually when a book gets hyped by Oprah, let's say,  I usually avoid it.  Then I read One Plus One, which is another book by Jojo Moyes and loved it so much that I added everything she's written to my TBR list.  Still I put this one off.  Next I read The Last Letter from Your Lover.  Also loved it.  Finally, I decided it was time.

The burning question is.... why the hell did I wait so long???   Oh my goodness, I LOVED this book.    It's so much more than a love story - though it is probably one of the most beautiful love stories I have read in a long time.  It's also about how people who love us should bring out the best in us, it's about living up to our potential and most of all.... it's just about living.

If, like me, you have for some reason put this book off.... do yourself a HUGE favor.  Drop whatever you are doing and READ IT.   You won't be sorry.   5 out of 5 stars and I would give it more if goodreads would let me,

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found one you enjoyed that much :-)

    ReplyDelete