Friday, August 5, 2016

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

So excited to present my summer 2016 reading list featuring some books I bought a year ago and still haven't gotten to.:    If you have read my blog for any length of time, then you already know that I am a HUGE Colleen Hoover fan.   Her books have all the feels and this one is no exception!  It was worth every minute of the wait....

This is the story of  Lily.   She grows up in a home that isn't always ideal and she forms opinions about her life and how it should be.   She has an intense teenage relationship with a boy that guides what she thinks love really is.   She moves to Boston and meets Ryle.  That's when things get confusing and complicated.

I don't want to give the plot of this one away.  Not at all.  I want you to read it for yourself because it is one of the most amazing books I have ever read - life changing.   It has a very important message - a message that every person needs to hear and internalize.  I love all of Ms. Hoover's books.... but this one?   This one is so far above all the others.   Real characters with real problems who do the best that they can.  I loved every minute of it.  If I could give it 20 stars I would.   It's THAT good.  If you haven't read it, stop reading this, and get your hands on it .  If you are wondering buy or borrow?   BUY!!!  You won't be sorry!   Once again, 5 stars for Ms. Hoover and a standing ovation, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment