Monday, June 20, 2016

Life and Other Near Death Experiences by Camille Pagan














This one was free on Kindle Unlimited.  ( Can I just say that I love my Kindle and Kindle Unlimited?)   I fell in love with the cover.  I mean, look at it.  The waves, the sun.  What's not to love?   Not to mention the irony of the title.  It just begs to be read.

It was nothing like I expected.   I mean, Libby finds out that she has cancer, but the book isn't really about that.  I thought the book would make me cry, but instead,  I found myself laughing out loud.  The situations were unexpected and the reader has to admire how Libby goes about living life on her terms.

Yes, the ending was trite.  But you know what?  I'm ok with that. I don't want to say more because I want you to read this one for yourself.   It's a great live your life book.   I really enjoyed it.  I gave it 5 stars.  After all, it's not every book that can make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment