Friday, August 7, 2015

Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee

Emily and Einstein  My Nook died and I have been forced to read what was on hand.  Thankfully, this absolute treasure was in my TBR pile here at home. This was a powerful and uplifting book about second chances.

Sany Portman isn't a great guy, he's all charm and bluster.  His wife, Emily, is desperately in love with him but Sandy just can't keep it together.  He's going to ask for a divorce.... but then fate intervenes.

I don't want to go into the story too much, or give too much away.  It was wonderful - from start to finish.  I loved Emily's generous heart and her strength.  I highly recommend this book, and I give it 5 out of 5 stars.  It's like A Wonderful Life meets Marley and Me.  Have your kleenex handy but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment