Monday, August 10, 2020

The Guest List by Lucy Foley

 The Guest List: A Novel   This is the story of a very posh wedding taking place on a private Irish island.  They say the island is haunted but that doesn't stop the beautiful bride to plan her exclusive wedding to a famous tv personality there.

I loved this book because it has a huge cast of characters.  All of them have something going on- some reason why they don't really want this wedding to happen.  When the book opens you know something has happened but you don't know what or to who.   It goes through all the characters and develops them.

From the bride, groom, wedding planner, plus one, best man, ushers, and more... they all have a motive.  They all have some reason that they might have been willing to commit an act of violence.  This one kept me guessing.  I'm really glad I chose it as my Book of the Month.  Enjoyed it thoroughly.   4 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment