Saturday, July 23, 2016

Doubt by C.E. Tobisman
















This was one of my options for Kindle First.  For those of you who don't have a Kindle, each month with my Kindle Unlimited membership,  I am offered a selection of about 6 books for free before they are available for purchase to the general public.  Have I mentioned that I love my Kindle??

I enjoy court room dramas.  My favorite books of this genre are The Pelican Brief by Grisham and The Exile by Richard North Patterson, just to give you an idea of my taste.   The premise behind this book is fascinating - a new law associate with a background in computer technology is assigned to a case involving GMO's.   This book has a little bit of everything - suspicious deaths, witnesses on the run, intrigue, excellent courtroom drama.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The only aspect that I didn't like was the trite "romantic" involvement that ends predictably.  I could have done without it.  I will look for more works from this author in the future.  I gave it three out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment