Thursday, March 10, 2016

Missing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf

Missing Pieces    I am a big fan of this author.  I have read and all loved all her books but one - Little Mercies - I just couldn't read it.   This book is Ms. Gudenkauf back in fine form. 

This is the story of Sarah Quinlann and her husband, Jack.  They seem to have the perfect marriage.  Until... Jack gets a phone call that his aunt has fallen down the stairs and is seriously ill.   Jack has to return home to a small town in Iowa for the first time in twenty years.   While there,  Sarah discovers that everything Jack has told her about his past is a lie.    Will she uncover the truth in time?

I couldn't put this one down.  Finished it in a day - it's' that good.   If you enjoy mysteries, this one if full of plot twists and I highly recommend it.  5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment