Sunday, January 17, 2016

Confess by Colleen Hoover task 45 book recommended by a friend

  Well,  Colleen Hoover delivers big - AGAIN.   This book has ALL the feels   I love this author so much.  There are so many things she does well - you get inside her characters heads, you feel what they are feeling, and best of all she has plot twists that you never see coming.  If you haven't read Colleen Hoover yet, what are you waiting for???  I've reviewed plenty of her books here - pick one.  Any one of them is a winner, but I think that this one is my favorite to date.

This is the story of Auburn and Owen.   They meet and have an instant connection.  Both are hiding secrets  Both are telling lies.  Will they ever be able to work it all out and finally end up together?     I loved both Auburn and Owen - they are both extremely relatable characters.  I don't know about you, but I have a hard time getting into a book if I can't relate to the characters and I just don't care about them.  Colleen Hoover has never let me down - she builds beautiful, real characters that I think everyone can relate to.

I used this book for my reading challenges. For my 52 books in 52 weeks challenge, this was the book from the Goodreads Awards.   For my PopSugar challenges this book could go in the following catergories: YA, book because of it's cover,  book recommended by a friend, Guilty Pleasure, wild card, book you can finish in a day and a book with a beautiful cover.  I gave this one 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment